Monday, December 6, 2010

Wild and Scenic Film Festival

Some good news for a small film: "On the Trail with Miss Snail Pail"
Greg Young of Golden Bear Casting contacted me a few years ago in response to a news article. He asked if I was open to him following me around with a camera. Sure, it'll be fun and who knows what will come from it.
It has been selected for the 9th Annual Wild and Scenic Film Festival in Nevada City, California.
http://www.wildandscenicfilmfestival.org/films/

Looks like I'll be able to attend:) Have missed the other film festivals where it screened. Found lots of snails in SF this past week; perhaps three different varieties. I was at TEDxAlcatraz=congratulations and thanks to David Gurman, Greg Miller, Eric Berlow, and all the others who orchestrated a great experience! The talks, music, food, and of course connections with people, were inspiring.
Happy glistening trails~

Posted via email from TED Fellows

No comments: